מהנדס/ת אינטגרציה לחברת אלטל
מהנדס/ת אינטגרציה לחברת אלטל06/11/2019
Eltel, which specializes in training, simulation, outsourcing and maintenance of systems, as well as development and integration for defense industries, is looking for an integration engineer to join our system-engineering department, in the south.
• Responsibility for maintaining the software of an integrated multi-disciplinary system
• Integrating new systems
• Writing documents and technical specifications for the customer
• Leading software development from design to production, including hands-on development
• Designing and leading experiments and testing processes
• Managing activity with subcontractors
B.Sc. in software engineering / information systems engineering (or similar) from a known university.
3-4 years of experience in managing software development projects, preferably of multi-disciplinary systems.
Proven working experience in software development (C++ a strong advantage)
Experience with SQL and Databases. – An advantage
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew & English).
Possess a problem solving attitude, multi-tasking skills and a creative and flexible attitude.
Independent and organized.
Self-discipline learning ability